Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chapter 9

This chapter I found reinforcement perspectives to be really interesting to me. There are a lot of people out there including me who will change their opinion on a person because they don't react in a way that they would have wanted them to. For example I had a friend in high school who thought she was really pretty. Every where she went she felt that every guy wanted her and every guys was looking at her. During a conference one year she had her eyes on this one particular guy the whole weekend we where there. It was not till the last night where she finally tried to pick up on him. Well to her surprise he didn't like her and was actually interested in one of our other friends! Once she got turned down her attitude from he is the cutest guy in the world went to... well he was not that cute any way. That story really reminded me of this term!

No comments: