Friday, June 27, 2008

Impartiality-Favoritism

Impartiality Favoritism is something that I have to deal with all the time with some of my friends. These are the friends that don't want to hurt each others feelings so the act "fake" so they stay neutral. For example I am not getting along with one of my friends that I have had for about 5 years. As we got older we just started to drift away and like different things. Even though we don't talk we still have a lot of mutual friends. One of these friends in particular tries to play us both and act like she supports us both when the other is not present. I find this to be really annoying since I totally understand that she is trying to stay neutral, but she is not being a good friend by saying stuff behind the other persons back. This to me is a very negative way of staying neutral. The people that stay good friends to each other no matter what and don't say anything bad about the other no matter what problems they are going through; those are the good friends!

No comments: