Thursday, June 26, 2008

Maintenance of a Relationship

I really found this part of the chapter really interesting since my boyfriend and I have been talking a lot about it these last few weeks since we are moving in with each other. This basically talks about being positive and sharing tasks are a big part of keeping a relationship alive and strong. Since this is a big step for us we talked about ways we can do things to not make our relationship go bad. For example sharing tasks around the house. We are both going to be working full time jobs so there is no reason why we should not be able to do equal amount of work. Also always keep positive about the issues that surround you. At times things may get tough, but if you keep a positive attitude everything will work out for the better. I really enjoyed this whole chapter because it gave me a new out look on relationships and how to communicate. Since that is the basis of relationships!

No comments: